Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Coment on Units

I can tell you that there are so many interesting topics in this level. Especially, I purely enjoyed the topics that ‘Male & Female Communication’ and ‘Canadian English’. First of all, in the unit of male and female communication, the unit illustrates communication differences in genders. The most interesting thing was that when we started to post our opinion about this topic on our blog, many people blamed women as “women talk too much!” Through watching video and lecture, we might realize that it cannot be generalized like that. I mean, the point is not whether women talk more than men but different communicative goals among different genders are important. Secondly, I enjoyed the unit of ‘Canadian English’. Even though, we just watched one video in this unit, I really liked the video so much. The video was all about how English languages were changed among different countries. Specially, even in the border line between Canada and United States, there is a language difference which makes me fascinating.

4 comments:

mehrnaz said...

yes Canadian english was coolest one between units. i laugh on it and it was intersting to knwo about new findish language

Alaa A said...

I agree with you Male & Female Communication’ was a great topic

Alaa M said...

Hi my dear...
what about the discrimination unit?

Choyi said...

Hi Alaa,
as I told you I also love the unit of discrimination'. the video, called 'Classic Divison' was just amazing! Take care, my dear. :)