Thursday, May 29, 2008

Feedback of Research Project

  Anxiety, Nervousness, Frustrating that is what I felt during this project. Even thoug I have been through hard time, I would say that this experience gave me a lot of opportunities to improve my language skills in writing and presenting. Firstly, in preparing my research, I learned how to use the library and the data base in order to collect my research sources. In this stage, I got several books and journals which made me fascinating. Second, in writing stage, I had to write in order as writing, according to my plan and sources. The most difficult task was to paraphrase others ideas to represent that into my paper; and cites authors’ name to pay their work back. In this process, I could understand the importance of those kinds of writing processes and the value of citing as well. Thirdly, in the final stage of preparing presentation, I worked on visualizing my content in order to make audiences to enjoy my presentation. ; Actually, I really earned valuable lessons from you guys' presentation and it makes me impressive. In addition, now I fully understand that being a presenter can be a really pleasant experience than ever. Thank you guys who responded at my presentation with cheerful voices.

No comments: