Friday, April 18, 2008

Research Project

Graffity

When you are walking on streets, you’ve noticed that huge drawings dominate walls, called ‘Graffiti’. It seems like a street expiation as that became familiar with our environment. In addition, shapes of graffiti could be very personal (as a signature) or tribal or cultural. In fact, even a piece of graffiti is as unique as a masterpiece, it will be concerned as a criminal behaviour in some countries, if you draw that without permissions. Anyway, I’m totally inspiring with my topic, and here are some points that I want to figure out.

*A main question: “Is Graffiti art or crime?”

1) The Birth of Graffiti
2) A relation with typical groups (gangs or musicians)
3) Different tendencies in different countries or cultures
4) Graffiti in art fileds

9 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey Choyi.my old classmate.i liek what u choose and i think its really intersting subject.in soem how i think its match to ur personality.i mean that u r very creative person and artist so it1s a good subject.

Tiffany said...

really!
i want to know something about it...

Jack Skyfer said...

I'm interested in Art. And 100% that your topic interests me. I'm looking forward for your presentation and I believe that you can do this perfectly.

Kathy Katherine said...

I think it's an interesting topic. Try hard, Choyi.
By the way, in my opinion, I like Grafity. They look really nice.

Nicole said...

Coll topic, Choyi!! And about Ottawa, I guess we can go there 2 weeks after or something..cuz, next week I have a church activity that I have to attend. Anyway, talk to you later.

Peng Ray said...

Nice picture i mean ur profile picture *_*

Alaa M said...

HI my dear..
i really surprised how could that subject has comein your mind?

Choyi said...

Well Alaa, it suddenly came to my mind when I walked through streets in Montreal... :)

Emily said...

Very interesting topic!!! I like this picture!!!